Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] need a rattata
i would like a rattata to complete my natinol dex so if you can spare me one ill give like a clauncher or whatever.... just need a rattata
You can actually catch a Rattata in ORAS in Route 117 using the Dexnav, but since you might not have ORAS, I went ahead and bred one for you. Smile I figured I'd give you a female, that way you can easily breed it later if you want more like it. I'm not great at figuring out IVs but the Judge said that five of them 'couldn't be beat', which supposedly means that they're 31/perfect.

I already have you added from a Friend Safari thread, so just open a trade with me whenever you're ready! I don't need anything so just give me a spare/junk Pokémon for it.

Pokéball: Luxury Ball
Nature: Jolly
Hidden Ability: Hustle
Egg Moves: Bite, Me First, Flame Wheel, Uproar
Potential 31 IVs: Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd

Edit: I need to pass out for the night, but feel free to open a trade with me if you happen to see me online. I have your Rattata set to the side in my PC.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 30, 2016, 06:56 PM)Lythania Wrote: You can actually catch a Rattata in ORAS in Route 117 using the Dexnav, but since you might not have ORAS, I went ahead and bred one for you. Smile I figured I'd give you a female, that way you can easily breed it later if you want more like it. I'm not great at figuring out IVs but the Judge said that five of them 'couldn't be beat', which supposedly means that they're 31/perfect.

I already have you added from a Friend Safari thread, so just open a trade with me whenever you're ready! I don't need anything so just give me a spare/junk Pokémon for it.

Nature: Jolly
Hidden Ability: Hustle
Egg Moves: Bite, Me First, Flame Wheel, Uproar
Potential 31 IVs: Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd

Edit: I need to pass out for the night, but feel free to open a trade with me if you happen to see me online. I have your Rattata set to the side in my PC.
 ok cool if we can meet up via pss at 3:00pm or 3:30pm that would be great thanks Smile
I'll give you one for free! just add me and ill be ready.
(May 31, 2016, 08:30 AM)Yftoshi Wrote: I'll give you one for free! just add me and ill be ready.
ok im on right now if you can give it to me ill be fine
Aww I was too late. Oh well! xD

Edit: Trade complete, hope that helps you out a bit. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!