Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] need help completing pokedex
Tongue 
i need assistance in completing the pokedex since i suck at online battling all i can do is catch them all the list of pokemon i need is as follows
sunkern, Pachirisu, Mothim, Combee (female), Vespiquen, Absol, Miltank, Hitmontop, Corsola, Qwilfish, Ninetales, Gorebyss, Huntail, Bronzor, Carnivine, Togekiss, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Musharna, Whimsicott, Eelektross, Mienfoo, Vullaby, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Hawlucha, politoed, arcanine, magnezone, magmortar, electivire, mamoswine, porgon2, porygonz, ludicolo, dusknoir, victreebell, scizor, rhyperior, eeveelutions
i wont ask for legendaries since i havent cause all i am right now ill make another post about the ones i need later but i plan on shiny hunting once i do have the pokedex completed so maybe we can trade again  kappa i cant find the stones and i dont have time to get the battle points for magmorizer and such so i really need help and i wouldnt bug people about this but im uncomfortable knowing my pokedex isnt complete dang completion principle going into huge effect here HALP
(Nov 23, 2015, 04:59 PM)Tylerbrave Wrote: i need assistance in completing the pokedex since i suck at online battling all i can do is catch them all the list of pokemon i need is as follows
sunkern, Pachirisu, Mothim, Combee (female), Vespiquen, Absol, Miltank, Hitmontop, Corsola, Qwilfish, Ninetales, Gorebyss, Huntail, Bronzor, Carnivine, Togekiss, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Musharna, Whimsicott, Eelektross, Mienfoo, Vullaby, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Hawlucha, politoed, arcanine, magnezone, magmortar, electivire, mamoswine, porgon2, porygonz, ludicolo, dusknoir, victreebell, scizor, rhyperior, eeveelutions
i wont ask for legendaries since i havent cause all i am right now ill make another post about the ones i need later but i plan on shiny hunting once i do have the pokedex completed so maybe we can trade again  kappa i cant find the stones and i dont have time to get the battle points for magmorizer and such so i really need help and i wouldnt bug people about this but im uncomfortable knowing my pokedex isnt complete dang completion principle going into huge effect here HALP
I can help you get a lot of those of you are interested. In return all I need is my karablast trade evolved! Lemme know if you want my help (:
(Nov 23, 2015, 07:30 PM)Brycelee8 Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2015, 04:59 PM)Tylerbrave Wrote: i need assistance in completing the pokedex since i suck at online battling all i can do is catch them all the list of pokemon i need is as follows
I can help you get a lot of those of you are interested. In return all I need is my karablast trade evolved! Lemme know if you want my help (:

thats perfect and i do have a shelmet so that karrablast trade can happen my FC: is 3909-8758-5099 sorry it took a while to respond i was out of town
No worries :D I registered your fc, ill be on for the next few hours if you're down to trade
i can give u a vulpix so u can get nintales with a fire stone,and also i can give u a absol.All i ask for in return is terrakion possibly and possibly pawniard