Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] trading away heracross
I'm trading away my extra heracross, about 20 of them. (all max IV except for sp atk)
Swarm / Guts with Jolly nature. (4)Moxie with Adamant nature.
I'm don't mind getting random for it, but would be better to get some other pokemons from some of your breeding project.
or pokemons that couldn't be caught in alpha sapphire.

IGN: Resuta Ri
Can I get one?
could i get a female
can I have one with moxie?
i will give a 5 iv hardy run away(for techinician ambipom) aipom(missing sp atk) for a heracross if your interested preffable HA if you can also it has the egg move fake out (breed it from my 5iv nuzleaf) only thing wrong with it is nature so you will have to breed for better nature
sorry to say I'm out of moxie heracross (5 IV) right now, I could start breed some again. if anyone still request it. but it won't be the 5 preferred IVs.
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:28 AM)Resuta Ri Wrote: sorry to say I'm out of moxie heracross (5 IV) right now, I could start breed some again. if anyone still request it. but it won't be the 5 preferred IVs.

id be willing to do that if your interested in my 5iv aipom i can wait for one
sure, it's fine for me.
just need a lot more people to take the rest of the jolly heracross.
let me know when you get a moxie heracross female and we will exchange friend codes i
(Jan 4, 2015, 02:49 AM)dominickdej01 Wrote: let me know when you get a moxie heracross female and we will exchange friend codes i

it just hatched 1