Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] Best hunting partner ever.
Smile 
I didn't invent this method, I found it on Pinterest and I want to share it.
As the title says, today I'm going to show you how to get the best hunting partner ever. This is basically a Gallade with a moveset that will allow us to easily catch every Pokémon. It is easy to get, but you need to follow some steps, here they are:

1.- You need a Gardevoir/Kirlia/Ralts female (this is very important) and a male Gengar/Haunter/Gastly. At level 8 Gastly learns Mean Look, if you have some of the last Pokémon with Mean Look everything is ok but if they don't have it make them remember with a Heart Scale and the move reminder in Dendemille Town or Fallarbor Town. Make them breed and Ralts (make sure it's male) will have Mean Look. You can skip this step but it's useful with Pokémon like Abra or roaming Pokémon.

2.- Ralts will learn Hypnosis at level 45 in X/Y or in level 37 in ORAS, if your Ralts evolved into a Kirlia it will learn Hypnosis at level 53 in X/Y or 44 in ORAS. Do not let Kirlia evolve into Gardevoir.

3.- Make your Kirlia evolve into Gallade and teach him False Swipe. The last move is up to you but I recomend some of these:
Heal Pulse - this is useful when you're trying to catch a Pokémon with a move like Take Down.
Taunt - this is useful when the Pokémon you're trying to catch has Roar, Wish or similar moves.
Psychic - if you think of this, Gallade is unable to defeat any Pokémon. Psychic is a good option when you are Horde Hunting, for example.

4.- Enjoy your Gallade and catch a lot of Pokémon! Seriously I caught like half of my mons with this beauty o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

I hope this helped!
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.