Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player
(Aug 26, 2016, 07:11 PM)Epzus56 Wrote: @Justin ive tried to follow your guide and i cant be good. i try and try and whatever i do backfires and i end up losing every single battle. I dont stand a chance in a tournament. I practice and practice but i still suck. do u think i should give up on trying to be good at pokemon?

Pokemon is a very complicated game, but this community has a lot of resources. Check out the tutorials section and just keep practicing. I think it took me about 3 months of playing every day to become just decent at pokemon.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Hey Justin thanks alot for the video. Thanks to your YT/Twitch channels I managed to find this amazing community and despite being here less than a few days it surely boosted me in the right direction, thank you and everyone on here.
(Aug 27, 2016, 09:52 AM)eiboinix Wrote: Hey Justin thanks alot for the video. Thanks to your YT/Twitch channels I managed to find this amazing community and despite being here less than a few days it surely boosted me in the right direction, thank you and everyone on here.

no prob! glad to have ya!
Will you ever start Youtube again?
(Sep 2, 2016, 08:58 AM)akash Wrote: Will you ever start Youtube again?

As long as my health improves I will!
@Justin are you accepting FC's or is your friend list full?
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
nice video, i just started professional in sun and moon and this realy helps alot
How do you overcome the mindset of just "attacking with the strongest move?" Where there any magical plays or moveset combos you ran into that converted you into playing a bit more strategically?
(Nov 23, 2016, 10:55 PM)IlyasAvalon Wrote: How do you overcome the mindset of just "attacking with the strongest move?" Where there any magical plays or moveset combos you ran into that converted you into playing a bit more strategically?

Try watching youtube videos from some proplayers like @Jamesspeed1!
HOw do u change ur profile pic tell me plz Huh