Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Teamspeak 3
^ Doubt it, As you don't create the security for the Ventrio, They do. So it's highly unlikely that you made the security for it as you ARE RENTING A SERVER. we have OUR OWN SERVER.

So you missed the point all together or you don't understand how it works.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 16, 2015, 05:14 PM)Shachi Wrote: ^ Doubt it, As you don't create the security for the Ventrio, They do. So it's highly unlikely that you made the security for it as you ARE RENTING A SERVER. we have OUR OWN SERVER.

then dont use it lol what is your problem man. you would know how I secure my teamspeak lmfao. Calm down.
(Oct 17, 2015, 04:58 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 05:14 PM)Shachi Wrote: ^ Doubt it, As you don't create the security for the Ventrio, They do. So it's highly unlikely that you made the security for it as you ARE RENTING A SERVER. we have OUR OWN SERVER.

then dont use it lol what is your problem man. you would know how I secure my teamspeak lmfao. Calm down.

you don't secure it that's the point, that's a lie. you rent a server. set a password. you have nothing to do with the security of it.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I would fully support that! I was actually thinking about something similar yesterday! Either if it's mumble, teamspeak etc let me know and I will be there!
Im not trying to ruin this idea, but dont you have to pay for a TeamSpeak Server? kinda red flag for me....
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
We also have a Community Skype already for the Replay Channel, you know http://www.twitch.tv/thereplayflynn , yea people made a Skype for that :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Teamspeak with a certain amount of room could be free, I think it's 16 spots that can be opened for free.
Me and my gaming clan have been using TS for a few years. I am the head server admin and it can be a bit of pain to set it up at the start. As far as security goes it's fine. At least I have not had any problems with it. Voice quality, depending on the users mic, is pretty good. Mumble is good too and has a nice feature that auto levels your voice so you can't be too loud. In TS you can change your global volume or someone can change your individual volume to suit them.
(Oct 17, 2015, 05:26 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 04:58 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote:

you don't secure it that's the point, that's a lie. you rent a server. set a password. you have nothing to do with the security of it.

I do you just dont know how I secure it
Yea you have to pay for teamspeak and I dont care paying for it. I found a website 100 slots teamspeak for 5 euros / month wich is nothing.