Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Thank you all
:D i would like to thank all of you who had contributed to me completing the national dex i finally have the shiny charm big thanks to toal insanity and tkmech they helped with most of it you two get a personal shiny from me just tell me what you want and now i can.help moo with his shiny breeding event so check that out
@Jhinsuu Thanks for the offer, but I refuse. Enjoy the shiny hunting! 

Hopefully it will help make the community a slightly better place!
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Apr 15, 2016, 07:34 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @Jhinsuu Thanks for the offer, but I refuse. Enjoy the shiny hunting! 

Hopefully it will help make the community a slightly better place!
i refuse your refusal now take my shiny pokemon :D please you have helped me a lot and i wish to repay you now tell me what you want
@Jhinsuu While I would also refuse, I know you wouldn't let me, so if you could, would you try to grab me a shiny machop? That line has always been my personal favorite shiny set.
(Apr 15, 2016, 08:51 PM)Tae Kwon Mech Wrote: @Jhinsuu While I would also refuse, I know you wouldn't let me, so if you could, would you try to grab me a shiny machop? That line has always been my personal favorite shiny set.
np buddy but since you helped me out the most what else would you like because im giving you 2:D
@Jhinsuu I guess maybe a shiny solosis then. I've always liked the concept of the solosis line.
Cant catch solosis in oras and mine is male so yea thatll be hard but ill try i want one as well :P
@Jhinsuu I can lend/find you a ditto if need be.
Lol i was looking for your shiny machop and stumbled onto a shiny numel   :P