Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Crew
Does anyone else play this "MMO"? I'm actually really enjoying it on my Xbox One so far (I'm level 48) and was just curious as to whether anyone in this community also plays.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's an open and persistent world for racing across the US. It takes about 45 minutes to drive from coast to coast. It is supposed to be classed as an MMO but you can only really be in a session with a maximum of 7 other people at a time. As you drive around the US and get further away from people, they start to leave your session and people you get closer to then join. In my opinion, it's probably better like that anyway, you don't want to be crashed into every 10 seconds :P
I played the demo/beta on my PS4. Thought it was pretty cool, but I'm not real big on racing games. Might pick it up once it reaches ~$20.
From the amount of time I've been playing it (and it's my most played game on Xbox One at the moment), I've come to know that it is a very social and player interactive game. I've made loads of new friends while playing The Crew which is really awesome and not to mention I'm having loads of fun playing the game too.