Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The JozyD shiny shop!
(Oct 13, 2015, 02:09 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i have a lv 100 mew to trade-what could you offer? i am looking for BR poke's

sorry but i am trading those shinies only for what i listed. i'm more a VGC guy than a collector Wink
(Oct 13, 2015, 02:18 PM)rykker Wrote: do your non-competitive shiny eevee or sylvion have hidden abilities?

eevee has the HA :D
(Oct 14, 2015, 02:42 AM)JozyD Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 02:18 PM)rykker Wrote: do your non-competitive shiny eevee or sylvion have hidden abilities?

eevee has the HA   :D

would you be interested in a 6iv adamant unburden hawlucha for your non-comp eevee and the non-comp purrloin? (im asking for 2 since the hawlucha is prettymuch perfect)
(Oct 15, 2015, 11:10 AM)rykker Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2015, 02:42 AM)JozyD Wrote:

eevee has the HA   :D

would you be interested in a 6iv adamant unburden hawlucha for your non-comp eevee and the non-comp purrloin? (im asking for 2 since the hawlucha is prettymuch perfect)

already have a shiny competitive hawlucha, it is in the list too Sleepy
already have a shiny competitive hawlucha, it is in the list too Sleepy
[/quote]

i saw, i just figured it was a fair trade is all.
Can you clone my pokemon? If yes I have a modest shiny charizard for you. I also have other vgc shinies that are not in your list:
aromatisse jellicent serperior noivern slurpuff staraptor crawdaunt slamaence
I'm intrested in your slowbrow and jolly entei
Thank you Smile