Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Justin Flynn Pokemon League
ohh this will be entertaining. :D
In before Eeveeli chooses inverse battle format if she can going need ghost moves guys to drop that kang XD
(Nov 15, 2014, 05:48 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ohh this will be entertaining. :D
In before Eeveeli chooses inverse battle format if she can going need ghost moves guys to drop that kang XD

Wow I didn't even think about this! I'll remember it in hope that you can choose this battlestyle in ORAS xDD
yea normal types are really strong in inverse battles and you have less match-ups to learn as a monotype compared to all the mixed type teams challenging you XD

Still i really want them to make it a choice in ORAS PvP it was a neat idea and can be really tricky even for experienced players.

Edit: Sorry kinda dragging the thread off topic. So what types are all the leaders? i know there's normal and dark but what else is there in justin's league?
How do we know what types are taken already? Is fairy still open? :D
:
-Mega gardevoir
-mawile
-togekiss
-slurpuff
-sylveon
-florges
pretty sure eeveeli got the last spot erick so that leaves us as the challengers Smile
(Nov 15, 2014, 12:04 PM)evilsabre Wrote: pretty sure eeveeli got the last spot erick so that leaves us as the challengers Smile

Ahhh right, didnt read that well x.x oh well, itll still be super fun :D
Is the league still on?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Booo! I wanted to be the fire gym leader lol
It'll be on. We'll be setting the order for the gym leaders and elite four in mid-December so we can have time to build and test out teams and other pokes