Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The November Meet & Greet Is Deleted
Okay, so the Meet&Greet I wrote is gone.... Working on a new one.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Nov 2, 2017, 07:08 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Okay, so the Meet&Greet I wrote is gone.... Working on a new one.

That sucks i was just about to respond to perch Sad well anyway take as much time as u need to get it up and running again good luck Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Wha...?
OU MASTER RACE
@RetroTyphlosion

Let me guess:

You meant to click the 'Edit' button, but since the 'Edit' button is right next to the 'Delete' button, you didn't realize which one you clicked until it was already gone. Right?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I got pinged by @Unit501 and I am very curious to what it was
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Nov 3, 2017, 01:19 AM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I got pinged by @Unit501 and I am very curious to what it was
@SenpaisLittleEevee Same
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@RetroTyphlosion i got screenshots of the original post if u want i could send them to u so you don't have to do it over from scratch.
(Nov 3, 2017, 06:03 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion i got screenshots of the original post if u want i could send them to u so you don't have to do it over from scratch.

@Sharkfang2193 Oh, I'd love that! Can you PM me them?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I got tagged too :\ It's a shame it got deleted. I am loooking forward to the new one!
@RetroTyphlosion is it possible for me to send it to u over the discord since it's easier and i can't seem to send the screenshots here.