4 18.18%
Bruxish
81.82%
18 81.82%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 3: Spearow vs Bruxish
gotta say bruxish because when you have so many shiny spearows on your older copies when you were hunting something else, it really gets to you

in the BAD kind of way
Clearly Bruxish, It looks like it could be made out of playdoh with its unique color scheme, plus Im so tired of the green shinies... Sorry spearow
Bruxish, without a doubt. Just look at that beautiful mouth. And those eyes? Mesmerizing.
Even though some would dare call it diseased seafood. *cough* @Reis *cough*
well this seems interesing:

14-0

welp, goodbye

*jumps out window*
Mawr
@FireTaco it's the highlight of the tournament so far Kappa
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(i may or may not be running out of windows)
Mawr
@stephenWITNESS is there a point when the Mercy rule will apply? xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 17, 2017, 08:15 PM)wartty Wrote: @stephenWITNESS is there a point when the Mercy rule will apply? xD
I think once it hits 20 we should call a mercy rule. We dont want spearow pulling a @FireTaco  and jumping out a window. After a while they become expensivee to have fixed.
GUYS!!?!?!  Why are we hating so much on Spearow!  He's got that sleek gold mane, and smooth tan wings! he's so cute and fiesty! Nothing can stop this little badger of a bird!

jk, Bruxish all the way
@wartty @bambam081890 agreed. I'll call it as soon as it hits 20, for Taco's sake. We need to save all the windows we can! Well unless like 15 or so people vote for Spearow between now and then.....
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!