Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Struggle
Just got a perfect IV'd shiny Staryu by breeding, but I'm not sure if I want to evolve it because shiny Staryu is so beautiful *_* hahaha. Can anyone relate to this?
I feel that. A lot of pokemon have great shiny forms then evolve into something with a lame colour palette or a pokemon you just don't like. I'm personally looking for a shiny shuppet but not a fan of banette. Dodgy
I have a shiny Starmie and it looks cool to me. Plus you could use it as a rapid spinner
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:30 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I have a shiny Starmie and it looks cool to me. Plus you could use it as a rapid spinner

Yeah it looks cool, but idk, I just prefer Stray's color palette. But you're right, Starmie can be great at being both an offensive and defensive spinner. Smile
@"le2017" 

If your only wanting it to have it, no competitive playing, you could always have someone clone it for you, that way you can evolve the original and still have the one you like. That is if your okay with things like cloning.
(Jun 25, 2016, 07:02 AM)Dassah Wrote: @"le2017" 

If your only wanting it to have it, no competitive playing, you could always have someone clone it for you, that way you can evolve the original and still have the one you like. That is if your okay with things like cloning.

@Dassah Yeah, I'm more of a breeder myself. But I decided to have a regular Starmie for competitive and to keep my Staryu as it is.
I remember how disappointed I was when my shiny Psyduck evolved into Golduck. One of the worst ones Ive seen.