Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The best missed train i ever had
Well guys i missed my train home today so got stuck on the platform for another 30 mins luckily i had my 3Ds on me so i opened it up and started leveling my pokemon and continuing my OR game while i wait for confirmation on the shiny lock on rayquaza to see if i should just start delta saga or if i should go for the shiny. Anyway suddenly my streetpass light lit up and i got the message that i got the Eon ticket. An actually legit streetpass from some random person at the station i couldn't believe my luck that i passed someone who not only had streetpass on but also had the Eon ticket :D

Best missed train ever right :D
That's awesome! I've never missed a train, but I've missed my stop once or twice. Most memorable was the time I missed my stop coming back from NYCC. I was stuck on the platform for half an hour at night at a super shady location. Not as great as getting an Eon Ticket, but it's a pretty close second
Damn so lucky! I will bring my DS with me to school from monday on. Actually a lot of people on my school play pokemon and I often have battles with them xD
i just figured since i get on my sardine can of a train every day eventually i would get lucky XD

@Umbreon was that when you turned into umbreon from eevee XD
Yes, that was the night I evolved. I had already maxed my friendship, and as soon as I levelled up while batting the cold winds of New York's October, I evolved
I never get anyone streetpass me Sad
Must just be a UK thing or something, but no-one ever does </3
i'm in the uk kiddo :P

partly why i'm so surprised since not that many people in the uk seem to be gamers
wow very lucky!!!
Oh right! It's really strange, no-one seems to use streetpass and stuff over here, but in most other parts of the world its really not that uncommon!
It'd be so cool though :D
just try to leave streetpass on around train stations etc got mine at university station bham and since the trains are packed due to xmas shopping your odds are alot higher now than they usually are + bham was one of the giveaway/start locations so more people near these locations have the ticket