Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The dark side of breeding
Shocked 
Since ive been ill with colds the past month or so ive had time to think (which is odd for me) when a pkmn hatches in the real world a mother has given birth and depending on its gender and genest it could end up breeding with siblings / parents straight from birth or worse breedject releases is basically dumping a baby pkmn

Think before you act
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Pokemon have feelings too. I don't think they would enjoy being forced into breeding with their siblings/parents. Don't be cruel #StandUpForPokemon
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:47 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Pokemon have feelings too. I don't think they would enjoy being forced into breeding with their siblings/parents. Don't be cruel #StandUpForPokemon

And thats coming from an eevee people
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:49 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:47 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Pokemon have feelings too. I don't think they would enjoy being forced into breeding with their siblings/parents. Don't be cruel #StandUpForPokemon

You hurt me Sad
Eckley is best grill
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:51 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote:

You hurt me Sad

Huh me, i meant people manically breed eevee
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:52 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

You hurt me Sad

Sorry it just seemed like you pegged me onto being an Eevee abuser
Eckley is best grill
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:58 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:52 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

You hurt me Sad

Sorry it just seemed like you pegged me onto being an Eevee abuser

To be fair its the first thing i do in hgss when i get to the day care but i only get 2 espeon and umbreon and then quit
I don't think anyone has ever been worried about breeding Pokemon because of incest.

Sure, some may have thought of it, but nobody stopped breeding Pokemon.

And, another thing...
how many people used the breeding for shinies?
There must be a billion rejected Pokemon that had ever existed..