Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The first time I tried playing pokemon
[Image: tumblr_me5te0X5Mb1rkujxao1_500.gif]
Lol, I was playing Crystal (My first Pokemon game) and didn't know how to leave the house XD Man good memories bro, good, hilarious memories
OU MASTER RACE
My first game is Pokemon Silver, a bootleg version though. :/

I remembered getting stuck at the Goldenrod city puzzle. XD
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I think the first one I played was emerald green, remember that good old Gameboy :D, aww man, the nostalgia's coming back!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSTAxbqZfGDYrUjHz3DdR...iGzPfEHlPw]
My first ever pokemon game was Silver. was in Chinese, I was five and I did not understand what I was doing
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Apr 12, 2017, 08:50 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: My first ever pokemon game was Silver. was in Chinese, I was five and I did not understand what I was doing

LOL :D. I took Japanese cause I thought if I did I'd be able to understand all those Japanese animes my uncle watches. I still don't. But that's what captions are for, right? :D
Lol first time i played was like "Oh! This pokemon looks cool Im gonna catch it :D"
First time I played was Blue but I really don't remember doing much. I don't think I even beat the Elite Four. When I got Pokemon Crystal thats when my Pokemon addiction started. My Butterfree was so powerful :P
First time I played Pokemon was Emerald. It was a ROM hack.

I watched videos of Pokemon gameplay before so I got spoiled. I didn't really know what spoiled means since I was younger. I first game that I played on a Nintendo console though was Y. I might have no idea about what I'm doing when I first played pokemon idk that was a long time ago, took a break from it for a while
LoL, I thought this thread was dead.