Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Themed Team #2
I have one more themed team to ask for help about, I will list the characters below and I hope you guys can help me pick a few good pokemon matches to make into a competitively viable team

The Devils Carnival Pokemon Team

Ms.Merrywood-Very greedy, shown with jewels and a fur coat and is attributed to a dog by the water

The Twin-An entity normally seen as a Man with a very tall hat and medium dark green skin, but is able to look like his victim to unnerve them

John-A man who lost his son and is mostly defined by drowning in grief

Lucifer- The devil

Painted Doll- A woman with highly exaggerated doll makeup and cracks running along the right side of her face, seems to like kissing

The scorpion- A knife thrower at the devils carnival kind of a greaser style of clothing and hair

Tamara- A kind of dumb, gullible girl

The Hobo Clown- What more do I say..? Huh

The ticket keeper- A man who has a half pair of steampunkesque goggles and a large nose who keeps the carnival going

Magician-Again, what more do I say

Wick & the woe maidens- a quintet of girls with clown makeup and bright colored costumes who are just kind of the comical relief for the movie but are still fairly creepy

The Tamer- A large man with cuts over his eye and dragon horns, he shows up when someone breaks the rules either holding a whip or a mace
The Twin is definitely Ditto since he can change his shape.

Scorpion could be Drapion just based off of the name.

Hobo Clown could be Mr. Mime again just based off of the name.

Merrygood - I could possibly see as a Furfrou with the Debutante Trim.

Tamer - Haxorus perhaps?

I'm still trying to think about who else the rest of the cast could be. I had hoped that you would try making a team based around this. Did you get the Repo! one made in game?
Pavi, Shilo and blind Mag are all made but as far as the rest school is totally getting in the way, this and the devils carnival team should be done by thanksgiving
I was also thinking
Houndoom lucifer
Wick and woe maidens- vespiquen
And for the painted doll, jynx doe a not do it justice in my opinion so I think gothitelle is the next best option
Politoed-Tamara
Those make sense , I had thought of Jynx for the doll. Houndoom is a great fit of Lucifer and Wick makes sense since she would be the queen and the maidens would be considered combee
Yeah for me the doll w/ jynx seems like a good fit but I think the doll gives off a presence of class or kind of fancy I have no idea why and gothitelle just works better in my head, I also thought of John as a marowak because of the loss of a family member/ grief
Tamara- A kind of dumb, gullible girl

JigglyPuff

Wick & the woe maidens- a quintet of girls with clown makeup and bright colored costumes who are just kind of the comical relief for the movie but are still fairly creepy

Jynx
(Nov 17, 2014, 08:29 PM)Oreo Wrote: Tamara- A kind of dumb, gullible girl

JigglyPuff

Jynx
I just remembered Tamara has an association with frogs so I think that politoed would work better and I think vespiquen works well for the woe maidens because there are 4 total people with a leader, but thanks for your ideas I love having input and help with my themed teams
How about a Gourgeist for John? His soul is not at peace and he wanders around through the Carnival looking for his son?
(Nov 17, 2014, 08:38 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: How about a Gourgeist for John?  His soul is not at peace and he wanders around through the Carnival looking for his son?

Freaking genius so the tea is looking like this
Mr.Mime -screens
Drapion- toxic spikes
Furfrou- special attacker
Trevenant- Stall
Tamer- physical attacker?
Houndoom- Mega