Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Themed Team #2
Oh and I'm not sure but did you mean trevenant, and scorpion may be replaced with vespiquen
No, I meant Gourgeist. I thought about using Trevenant but really either would work for John actually based off of Dex entries
(Nov 17, 2014, 08:48 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: No, I meant Gourgeist. I thought about using Trevenant but really either would work for John actually based off of Dex entries

Oh ok, anyways I think the team will work out well but he only thing that I'm torn about is gourgiest/trevenant for John or marowak because marowak has a type advantage over houndoom and that could just be another tiny wink to the opponent if they have seen this movie
Oh, I just finished amber sweet
It does give that little nod to the movie which is a plus. It's your team, you can build them the way you want to. It just means that you have options and if nothing else you can build the teams on Showdown and figure out which work best.
Well thanks for your advice on the team I will finish repo and then start carnival,to the pokemon universe *walks 4 feet and picks up 3ds*
No problem with the advice, if you need anymore with this team or other teams I'll be glad to help you out. This is fun trying to think of who different characters in movies would be. Plus you are awesome for Repo and Carnival since at random times I would start thinking and singing the signs. Wow..4 feet. I keep mine under my pillow so I can play the game whenever.