Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ton of Codes,Giveaway
Basically giving out all of my codes that I have let over since I won't have time to redeem them. Here's a catch. You gotta be signed onto the pokemonforever discord in order for you to receive them. I have plenty of codes to give, I'll only do this today but will probably give one of the mods the rest of the codes for you guys use. Thanks!

Target Charizard Codes are region locked to NA 3ds

JPN Silvally codes are region locked to JPN 3ds

How to get the codes, join the pokemonforever discord and @Slec @Unit
This good, me like
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Oct 29, 2017, 02:06 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: Silvally codes

Can I get one please @Iamknownasmartin
@Iamknownasmartin 

I am in the online section of discord if that counts, Can the charizard codes be redeemed on a UK DS? If so Could I possibly get one?

(Oct 29, 2017, 03:10 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin 

I am in the online section of discord if that counts, Can the charizard codes be redeemed on a UK DS? If so Could I possibly get one?
@Tenebris_Kane The Charizard event is for NA 3DS only unfortunately, but there's alot of ppl on here with a NA 3ds that will probably be willing to help Blush (I have a European 3DS myself and found help rather quickly)
@PerchPond

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't sure if it was an area locked event or not since I don't normally look at events I can't get.

(Oct 29, 2017, 03:18 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @PerchPond

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't sure if it was an area locked event or not since I don't normally look at events I can't get.
@Tenebris_Kane Anytime
cant find you on discord yo, I really would love to enjoy some codes xD