Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Totodile Breedjects
I've been hunting for a shiny totodile since March of this year and after 5,386 eggs hatched... I finally got it the day before Sun and Moon' release date. I have like 6-7 ish boxes of Ice punch, Aqua Jet, and Dragon Dance 2-5 perfect IV' sheer force/torrent rejects that I seldom WT every now and then when I'm in the giving spirit but since I've been away from the site for so long... I'm more than welcome to give back. Don't worry about giving me a meaningful mon because I'm literally 1 pokemon (Jirachi) away from a completely full dex on my pokemon X so no worries Smile!
Just reply to this thread and one of these totodile' are all yours!
(Dec 7, 2016, 12:22 AM)WishingShinyStar Wrote: I've been hunting for a shiny totodile since March of this year and after 5,386 eggs hatched... I finally got it the day before Sun and Moon' release date. I have like 6-7 ish boxes of Ice punch, Aqua Jet, and Dragon Dance 2-5 perfect IV' sheer force/torrent rejects that I seldom WT every now and then when I'm in the giving spirit but since I've been away from the site for so long... I'm more than welcome to give back. Don't worry about giving me a meaningful mon because I'm literally 1 pokemon (Jirachi) away from a completely full dex on my pokemon X so no worries Smile!
Just reply to this thread and one of these totodile' are all yours!

i would like one
@sugaahboy I will definitely be online later today, give me until 5-7 pmish & I'll trade you buddy! Smile
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:49 AM)WishingShinyStar Wrote: @WishingShinyStar 
Thanks man !Smile what time zone are u
(Dec 7, 2016, 10:35 AM)sugaahboy Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:49 AM)WishingShinyStar Wrote: @WishingShinyStar 
Thanks man !Smile what time zone are u

EST, I'm going to be leaving here in a few so I can get what i need done to trade with you ASAP Smile