Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Trade] 5IV Scyther as well as some 3 and 4 IV Scythers
As the title states I have at least 1 5IV Scyther, and several 3 and 4 IV Scythers I'm looking to trade. I've been breeding them and these are just some of the extras. Just make an offer. :D
Are the Iv's in hp/Atk/def/sp.def/speed?
(Dec 7, 2014, 08:48 PM)JohnKnee Wrote: Are the Iv's in hp/Atk/def/sp.def/speed?

Unfortunately it's HP/Atk/Sp.Atk/Sp. Def./Speed
The 3 and 4 IV's are more all over the place, but would be an easy start for breeding.
Ahh ive been breeding these things for the past two days and can seem to get those 5IV :/
I have like tons of 4's, if I get a 5 IV with Def I'll definitely update this thread. Going to do some more breeding in just a moment. xD
I really need a scyther and it doesn't matter about IV's do you still have one?
I'll trade you a 5IV Jolly Charmander with Dragon Dance and Outrage for the 5IV Scyther
(Dec 9, 2014, 04:15 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: I'll trade you a 5IV Jolly Charmander with Dragon Dance and Outrage for the 5IV Scyther

Sounds good to me. Add me when you can, I'm off work tomorrow so I should be on unless I'm out somewhere. I have 2 or 3 left I think.
(Dec 9, 2014, 04:06 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote: I really need a scyther and it doesn't matter about IV's do you still have one?

Yes, I have a full box of 3/4 iv's if you want one, just add the friend code. Off work tomorrow so should be around for some trades.