Shiny Meganium
Shiny Conkeldurr
Phione

Looking for:
Other legendaries or decent shinies.

Friend Code: 0061-4052-5171

IGN: Jack
IV's for the Conkeldurr?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 16, 2016, 01:03 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: IV's for the Conkeldurr?

I don't usually do breeding.
Breeding doesn't matter when it comes to IV's. XY, Go to the Kiloude City Pokemon Center, and talk to the Ace Trainer. ORAS: Go to the Battle Resort and talk to the Ace Trainer.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 16, 2016, 01:19 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Breeding doesn't matter when it comes to IV's. XY, Go to the Kiloude City Pokemon Center, and talk to the Ace Trainer. ORAS: Go to the Battle Resort and talk to the Ace Trainer.

Thanks for the advice, but I  prefer to trade my offered Pokemon for other Pokemon.
(May 16, 2016, 01:22 PM)JackMat98 Wrote:
(May 16, 2016, 01:19 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Breeding doesn't matter when it comes to IV's. XY, Go to the Kiloude City Pokemon Center, and talk to the Ace Trainer. ORAS: Go to the Battle Resort and talk to the Ace Trainer.

Thanks for the advice, but I  prefer to trade my offered Pokemon for other Pokemon.

What legendaries are you looking for?
(May 16, 2016, 01:29 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(May 16, 2016, 01:22 PM)JackMat98 Wrote:

What legendaries are you looking for?

Ones I haven't had:
Mewtwo
Mew
Latias
Kyogre
Palkia
Cresselia
Regigigas
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus