Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Trade] Pokedex Completion!
Hi everyone Smile

So right now, I'm looking to complete my Pokedex so I can get that awesome shiny charm.

Here's the low down:

1. I'll make sure to trade you back every Pokemon.

2. I'll make sure to tip you a shiny or two

My shiny list:
-Blastoise, Totodile, Greninja, Swampert
-Venasaur, Meganium, Serperior
-Charizard, Emboar
-Ampharos, Heracross, Milktank
-Gengar, Honedge, Umbreon
-Mew, Rayquaza

Here is my pokedex completion thus far:

Hoenn Pokedex:
Number caught: 89
Number seen: 160
National Pokedex:
Number caught: 175
Number seen: 277

So ya, hopefully someone can help me! Thanks everyone Smile

kappa kappa kappa kappa
I'd be willing to help for the mew! Also I'd like to just trade back your ampharos, umbreon, miltank, heracross, and honedge Smile I'm over half way complete so over time I could help you fill your pokedex!
Right dude, what Pokemon are you looking for atm? Chances are I've got some here, so just list a few of the main ones you're after and I can probably hit you up with some at some stage Smile
(Dec 4, 2014, 08:51 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Right dude, what Pokemon are you looking for atm? Chances are I've got some here, so just list a few of the main ones you're after and I can probably hit you up with some at some stage Smile

Im lookin for a Living Dex, so I'd need like, 500+ pokemon. But I'd make sure to trade them all back. Smile
(Dec 4, 2014, 08:47 PM)ThatNerd Wrote: I'd be willing to help  for the mew!  Also  I'd like to just trade back your ampharos, umbreon, miltank, heracross, and honedge Smile I'm over half way complete so over time I could help you fill your pokedex!

So the mew? Alright!

I need like, 500+ Pokemon though :\