Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trading Question
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes. D: Hi all, I have a question regarding a hacked pokemon. So I need a Zapdos for my pokedex but the one my brother has, he thinks it's a hacked mon. Here's the stats on it:

OT: Dec
ID: 01337
EXP: 1,250,000
LV. 100
HP: 321
A: 194/ D: 206/ SPA: 349/ SPD: 216/ S: 328
And it has a red Star on it.

Another question, if it is a hacked pokemon, will it affect my game if I trade with him? Thanks to anyone who helps! Smile
If he received the Pokemon over Wonder Trade, it should not affect your game and you should even be able to use it online. I've actually never heard of a Pokemon being traded and messing up your game. More than likely someone cloned it and sent it out over Wonder Trade. Also, the star means he is shiny!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 28, 2015, 03:22 PM)Suitntiekoala Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes. D: Hi all, I have a question regarding a hacked pokemon. So I need a Zapdos for my pokedex but the one my brother has, he thinks it's a hacked mon. Here's the stats on it:

OT: Dec
ID: 01337
EXP: 1,250,000
LV. 100
HP: 321
A: 194/ D: 206/ SPA: 349/ SPD: 216/ S: 328
And it has a red Star on it.

Another question, if it is a hacked pokemon, will it affect my game if I trade with him? Thanks to anyone who helps! Smile

If you just need it for the Pokédex, hacked or not it's fine :] you can only use it online in VGC if it has the blue pentagon next to the Red shiny star :]
it's 2022 and we livin
Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for the help guys!
No pokemon, even if hacked, will mess up your game as long as it follows certain parameters, for example the lvl of encounter, is the pokemon even available at said level? or the stats, sometimes people will hack mons with 252 on every stat, as impossible as it is to get that spread in game (for this I would recommend using an IV calculator or a pokemon simulator to check what it would take to get the stats) and of course the moves and ability, If your pokemon can pass this parameters it probably wont crack your game, and if it came from a trade its very possible it wont hurt your game.