Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Tridentbolt's [GIVEAWAY]
(Aug 21, 2015, 04:56 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: hey, this is a really sweet giveaway, i have a HA ponyta and i was wondering if i could please grab a Bouffalant and a pachirisu. thank you Smile

Thanks. Did you wanted the Reckless or Sap Sipper of Bouffalant? And I'll be online in a bit.
(Aug 21, 2015, 04:58 PM)Tridentbolt Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2015, 04:56 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: hey, this is a really sweet giveaway, i have a HA ponyta and i was wondering if i could please grab a Bouffalant and a pachirisu. thank you Smile

Thanks. Did you wanted the Reckless or Sap Sipper of Bouffalant? And I'll be online in a bit.

i was just after the reckless one thank you Smile
Okay I'm online now.
Hey I'm the guy who was asking about the flash cannon can you still help me with that
(Aug 21, 2015, 05:55 PM)JoviWanKenobi Wrote: Hey I'm the guy who was asking about the flash cannon can you still help me with that

Yes I can..add me.
Thank please get rid of crunch
Can i have a Marill and Deino please ?
Thank you so much ^^
(Aug 22, 2015, 06:11 PM)nolofinwe Wrote: Can i have a Marill and Deino please ?
Thank you so much ^^

Yes you may. I'll be online soon.
Hi! Very, very kind of you to offer this giveaway. I'm pretty novice to this side of Pokémon so I haven't got much to offer in return but I am desperately seeking a Limber Buneary/Lopunny, and would absolutely keep you right in mind if I find a HA Pokémon for you to have.

Thanks so much.
Do you mind if I take the HA Tyrant, HA Slowpoke & HA Pachirisu?

My preference is females is you have them.

I can send you a HA Amaura. :D
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.