Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Typhlosion help
So I recently got a cyndaquil with 5 IV's maxed all except HP with a modest nature its hidden ability and egg
moves. If I want to use him as a competitive Typhlosion in the future should i worry that he is missing the HP IV maxed out. Or is that unnecessary for a Typhlosion?
What level is he because if it's still low enough you could train it with SR and use victim and on it and battle also items help alot
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Level 1 but I need to know before i spend time ST it is the HP IV needed to be maxed out for it to do well in the competitive game.
Usually, it's best to get perfect IVs in all stats except the one hindered by its nature. I would breed with it to get the stats you want. If you're wondering what moveset to use, here's one from Smogon along with how to use it.

[Image: typhlosion.gif]
Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Grass
- Focus Blast

Even though Typhlosion normally shouldn't be considered over other Fire-types, mainly Delphox and Houndoom, Eruption gives it a tiny niche in RU, and for it to work, dedicated entry hazard removal is necessary. Typhlosion should try to switch in only when entry hazards have been removed. Slow U-turns and Volt Switches can get Typhlosion in safely against Pokemon such as Mega Glalie, Tyrantrum, and Houndoom.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Ok you know you can check Iv's  on any Pokemon at  the battle resort or at  a Pokemon center...    Dependinggg on the game u have. But if the hp  is the if missing do a little st and if you have the others maxed the two that counter ballence the hp is speed and defense is those two used the right way will help greatly
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
I will breed once i find a 6 IV Ditto i posted a thread but nobody responded