Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
Thanks again for helping me out! It means a lot!
Hi guys! I'm glad to announce the completion of two of my latest breeding projects:

Timid 'Beastly Fire' HA 4 EM Cyndaquil:

[Image: cyndaquil.png]
[Image: sXktPU2.png] Beast Ball [Image: sXktPU2.png]
Ability: Flash Fire (HA!)
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
Egg Moves:
- Thrash
- Flare Blitz
- Nature Power
- Extrasensory

Timid 'Blazing Dream' HA 4 EM Pansear:

[Image: 513Pansear.png]
[Image: Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png] Dream Ball [Image: Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png]
Ability: Blaze (HA!)
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
Egg Moves:
- Nasty Plot
- Flare Blitz
- Belch
- Disarming Voice
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall 

Hi, I have a vague feeling we talked about this one before but I have a luxury ball charmander with dragon dance, flare blitz and outrage as well as one with outrage, counter, ancient power and dragon pulse. I know you already have most of the egg  moves but I figured you may want one since they are in luxury balls?

(Jul 12, 2018, 04:11 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Hi, I have a vague feeling we talked about this one before but I have a luxury ball charmander with dragon dance, flare blitz and outrage as well as one with outrage, counter, ancient power and dragon pulse. I know you already have most of the egg  moves but I figured you may want one since they are in luxury balls?

@Tenebris_Kane That sounds great --- besides, the idea of a Shiny Luxury Ball Charizard is so appealing! 

By the way, is so nice to have you back, man! Smile
@Black Waterfall 

Cool, it's all yours then  Big Grin

Can I also request one of those dream ball pansears and just link trade the two (or 2 GTS trades if you prefer)? I only just noticed them and I would like to get my hands on one  Tongue

(Jul 13, 2018, 07:08 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Cool, it's all yours then  Big Grin

Can I also request one of those dream ball pansears and just link trade the two (or 2 GTS trades if you prefer)? I only just noticed them and I would like to get my hands on one  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane Thanks!

I recently bred two 31/X/31/31/31/31 ones and EV trained them (252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD). Both are still level 1 though (I've been a bit busy IRL so I still couldn't level them up). You can have one if you want it  Wink  

When can we link trade?
@Black Waterfall 

I just finished trading with hcswimmer and am going to trade with dova, give me a couple of minutes and if you are free I can send the charmander, do you know which of the 2 you want? they only really vary by moves currently known  Tongue

Edit: I just got the shiny Pokémon of the day show up on the right hand side when replying to your thread  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane OK, do you want a nickname for the Pansear?

Wow, a shiny Shinx? (If I were you I would definitively nickname it Shinyx XD)
@Black Waterfall

I usually stick to just default names for Pokémon so I am happy with default, did you decide on a charmander moveset?

(Jul 19, 2018, 08:39 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall

I usually stick to just default names for Pokémon so I am happy with default, did you decide on a charmander moveset?

@Tenebris_Kane I will be happy to take an Outrage, Counter, Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse one --- I still don't have a Charmander with Counter! Smile

I am at the plaza now waiting Dova but on my Sun (my Pansears are in my Ultra Sun). I will let you know as soon as we finish.