Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
@Black Waterfall  I will have to do that tomorrow. That would be very early in the morning for me, but that's not a problem. I will set me alarm clock a little early tomorrow and let you know when I deposit the mon.
(Feb 12, 2018, 08:35 AM)Kookiemuker Wrote: @Black Waterfall  I will have to do that tomorrow. That would be very early in the morning for me, but that's not a problem. I will set me alarm clock a little early tomorrow and let you know when I deposit the mon.

@Kookiemuker I am online now.

Alternatively, you can just deposit for the Cyndaquil (a more uncommon mon) instead fist, since I suspect that your chances of being sniped won't be as high. That way you wouldn't need to wake up earlier, you could deposit anytime and I'd send the mon as soon as I wake up (in about 10 hours).

Then we could Link Trade or something for the Vulpix later. (It's just a suggestion, in the end it's up to you to decide how you want to do it)
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 12, 2018, 08:50 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2018, 08:35 AM)Kookiemuker Wrote: @Black Waterfall  I will have to do that tomorrow. That would be very early in the morning for me, but that's not a problem. I will set me alarm clock a little early tomorrow and let you know when I deposit the mon.

@Kookiemuker I am online now.

Alternatively, you can just deposit for the Cyndaquil (a more uncommon mon) instead fist, since I suspect that your chances of being sniped won't be as high. That way you wouldn't need to wake up earlier, you could deposit anytime and I'd send the mon as soon as I wake up (in about 10 hours).

Then we could Link Trade or something for the Vulpix later. (It's just a suggestion, in the end it's up to you to decide how you want to do it)

That's a good idea. I will ask for the Cyndaquil next time I get a chance to deposit a mon.
Quote:That's a good idea. I will ask for the Cyndaquil next time I get a chance to deposit a mon.

@Kookiemuker Sounds like a plan to me! I'll be waiting Smile

I'll be going to bed soon, and I'm planning to get up around 2 am UTC (i.e. in nine hours or so).
@Black Waterfall 
I'm home now and I'll be able to trade for the next 4-5 hours if you want to try to link trade.
(Feb 12, 2018, 05:34 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: I'm home now and I'll be able to trade for the next 4-5 hours if you want to try to link trade.

@Kookiemuker Nice! I can trade now too. I just woke up, can you give me 20 minutes?
(Feb 12, 2018, 06:23 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2018, 05:34 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: I'm home now and I'll be able to trade for the next 4-5 hours if you want to try to link trade.

@Kookiemuker Nice! I can trade now too. I just woke up, can you give me 20 minutes?

Sure thing. Just let me know when you are ready. I'll go ahead and add your fc
Quote:Sure thing. Just let me know when you are ready. I'll go ahead and add your fc

@Kookiemuker  Okay, just more 10 minutes.  Big Grin
@Kookiemuker Getting to the plaza now. Is there any other mon you want from the spreadsheet?

(Since we are Link Trading you don't need to send me a Spearow, you can just send me anything you don't want.)
(Feb 12, 2018, 06:53 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Kookiemuker Getting to the plaza now. Is there any other mon you want from the spreadsheet?

(Since we are Link Trading you don't need to send me a Spearow, you can just send me anything you don't want.)

How about a Litten, Fletchling, and Fennekin