Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
Wink 
[Image: firebreedjcenter.png]

Warm greetings everybody! Welcome to the Fire-type Breedject Center!

As known to many of you, I am a hardcore Fire-type Pokemon lover, and since I came back playing Pokemon with Sun & Moon's release I've been dedicating a lot of time and effort into breeding different combinations of Fire-type Pokemon.

But now that I have too many of them, I decided that it's time for me to make my first contribution to the Pokemon Forever Community. So this breedject giveaway is not only a cheap excuse to share with you guys my passion for Fire-type Pokemon, but especially my way of saying thanks to all the users who have held tons of awesome giveaways or helped me in a way or another.

Okay, so let's get to the point! All the breedjects that I'll be giving away are either Fire-types or, for lack of a better name, 'potential Fire-types' (creatures that don't have the type Fire but may evolve or change form into one that does). Each Pokemon has been breed by me in Sun and, consequently, they are all unique (although I have multiple breedjects of most species). Needless to say, they are all legit.

The breedjects:

I'll be giving away three to four boxes of breedjects of all my main competitive Fire-type Pokemon – and just to be clear – by this I mean that I'll be giving away top notch breedjects of every existing non-legendary (actual or potential) Fire-type Pokemon: Charmander, Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta, Cubone, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Slugma, Houndour, Magby, Torchic, Numel, Torkoal, Chimchar, Rotom-Heat, Tepig, Pansear, Darumaka, Litwick, Heatmor, Larvesta, Fennekin, Fletchling, Litleo, Litten, Oricorio, Salandit and Turtonator! So, my fellow trainers, prepare yourselves for desirable natures, optimal IVs, hidden abilities, egg moves and, of course, awesome Fire-type babies! It goes without saying that this thread is aimed at Pokemon breeders, but competitive Pokemon players who also enjoy breeding are more than welcome to participate too! In fact, all natures, abilities and egg moves were thoughtfully chosen by me to help in competitive battling. Smile

You should refer to the following spreadsheet for the list of all (actual and potential) Fire-type breedjects that I'll be giving away. This spreadsheet is meant to comprise every single non-legendary (actual or potential) Fire-type Pokemon species in as much as possible different combinations of balls, natures, abilities, ivs and egg moves.

I'll do my best to keep this spreadsheet constantly updated, but please keep in mind that I'm not always fully stocked — and in case I have already given away all the Pokemon of a certain row of the spreadsheet, the unavailable Pokemon will be temporarily crossed out of the table until I renew my stock.
~
(Do you want to check out my latest breedjects? Click in the 'Show Spoiler' button bellow!)

[Image: Pinani037.png][Image: Pinani058.png][Image: Pinani077.png][Image: Pinani104.png][Image: Pinani133.png]New Breedjects[Image: Pinani037.png][Image: Pinani058.png][Image: Pinani077.png][Image: Pinani104.png][Image: Pinani133.png]

Hi again! This is not a substitute for the giveaway list. For that, you should click here!
Now, with that out of the way, the following is very short list of some of my recently bred Pokemon:

'Beast Turtle' 4 EM Turtonator:

[Image: turtonator.png]
                                                                              [Image: sXktPU2.png] Beast Ball [Image: sXktPU2.png]
                                                                              Ability: Shell Armor
                                                                              Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
                                                                              Egg Moves:
                                                                               - Fire Spin
                                                                               - Head Smash
                                                                               - Revenge
                                                                               - Wide Guard

'Timid Safari Hunter Hound' 4 EM Houndour:

[Image: houndour.png]
                                                                              [Image: Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png] Safari Ball [Image: Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png]
                                                                              Ability: Flash Fire
                                                                              Egg Moves:
                                                                               - Spite
                                                                               - Sucker Punch
                                                                               - Counter
                                                                               - Destiny Bond

'Adamantimidate' HA 4 EM Litten:

[Image: 725Litten.png]    
                                                                              [Image: Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png] Poke Ball [Image: Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png]
                                                                              Ability: Intimidate (HA!)
                                                                              Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
                                                                              Egg Moves:
                                                                               - Heat Wave
                                                                               - Fake Out
                                                                               - Revenge
                                                                               - Crunch

'Heavy Adamantium' HA 4 EM Tepig:

[Image: 498Tepig.png]
                                                                              [Image: heavy-ball.png]Heavy Ball [Image: heavy-ball.png]
                                                                              Ability: Thick Fat (HA!)
                                                                              Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
                                                                              Egg Moves:
                                                                               - Sucker Punch
                                                                               - Yawn
                                                                               - Endeavor
                                                                               - Curse

Please refer to the giveaway spreadsheet for more information (and more Pokemon!) Smile

The Rules:
  1. You may reserve any breedject you want.
  2. We can Link Trade, but trades done by GTS will be prioritized.
  3. This is the basic format to make a GTS request:

Pokemon Requested:
    Pokemon Requested:
    Pokemon Deposited: Spearow (Can be found in Routes 2 and 3)
    Gender of Deposited:
    Level of Deposited:
    Ball of Deposited:*
    Nickname of Deposited:*
    IGN:

*Optional fields.
  4. Whenever possible level/gender lock your GTS requests (avoid getting sniped!)
  5. There is no request or reservation limit, but you may never have duplicates.
  6. First come first served.
  7. There are kids here, so avoid profanity such as mentioning Water-type Pokemon XD
  8. Don’t you dare evolving your Eeevee into Vaporeon. OMG I just broke the profanity rule!
  9. You don’t need to give me reps but it would be great if you do Smile
  10. Please be patient. I will always do the trades as soon as I can, but sometimes it may take a few hours because of our time zone difference. I live in China (UTC+8) and, on top of that, every time I need to get online in-game I have to bypass the infamous Great Firewall by turning on a VPN and using my PC as a WiFi hotspot for my 3DS.
  11. Apologies for any mistakes or problems (this is my first giveaway!)
  12. Enjoy your awesome Fire-type Pokemon as much as you possibly can!
Reservations: @Pyroke Litwick, Chimchar, Litten.
[Image: Shuffle004Winking.png]That's all folks! [Image: Shuffle004Winking.png]
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Why not put it in Giveaways if your giving them away?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Feb 4, 2018, 07:29 AM)Dova Wrote: Shy not put it in Giveaways if your giving them away?

@Dova For some reason I have the impression that the Giveaways section is more suitable for Battle Ready Pokemon, and since I am just giving away breedjects of my ace Fire-type Pokemon (even though some of those breedjects have already enough potential to be trained for competitive battling) I feel like I don't need to have more than a modest label for this endeavor Smile
Hi guys! I'm proud to announce the completion of my latest breeding projects:

Best Friend Modest 4 EM Litleo:

[Image: 667Litleo.png]
[Image: Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png] Friend Ball [Image: Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png]
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
Egg Moves:
- Fire Spin
- Flare Blitz
- Snatch
- Yawn

Heavy 'Quiet Quite Simple' 4 EM Numel

[Image: numel.png]
[Image: heavy-ball.png]Heavy Ball[Image: heavy-ball.png]
Ability: Simple
Nature: Quiet (+SpA -Spe)
Egg Moves:
- Yawn
- Ancient Power
- Iron Head
- Heat Wave

'Timid Love Dancer' 4 EM Oricorio-F

[Image: oricorio-baile.png]
[Image: Di9hKul.png]Love[Image: Di9hKul.png]
Ability: Dancer
Egg Moves:
- Captivate
- Tailwind
- Safeguard
- Pluck

and, of course, all of them free for the taking! Don't worry I have many of them: more information can be found in my spreadsheet. Big Grin

(PS: I'm editting the thread's title to make explicit that I'm not giving away junkmons but top notch rare balls, HA, Egg Move ones. My boxes are full of them and giving their high quality it would be a shame to wonder trade them instead of sharing them with people from our community.)
@Black Waterfall 
I would like to reserve one of each of the three pokemon you mentioned last (Litleo HA, Numel and Oricorio)
I can’t trade until Saturday though. My time zone is GMT+1 (Europe)
@TheShinyMothim Your Pokemon are reserved. Smile

I can Link Trade on Saturday too. Since I am seven hours ahead of you (UTC+8:00), I guess that the most convenient time to do that would be in the morning / early afternoon at your time zone?
By the way guys, I'm happy to announce that I have completed (what I consider to be) my most challenging breeding project so far:

Timid 'Love is Oblivious' HA 4 EM Salandit:

[Image: salandit.png]
[Image: Di9hKul.png]Love[Image: Di9hKul.png]
Ability: Oblivious (HA!)
Egg Moves:
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Belch
- Snatch

People say love is blind, I say love is oblivious. Cool

But wait, there's more:

Timid 'Moon Inflitrator' HA 4 EM Litwick:

[Image: litwick.png]
[Image: pTKvpZc.png]Moon[Image: pTKvpZc.png]
Ability: Infiltrator (HA!)
Egg Moves:
- Clear Smog
- Acid Armor
- Haze
- Heat Wave

They are both very timid, so it's up to me to say: please be good mommies and daddies to them Wink
@Black Waterfall 
Yep, that should work for me! That means within  22-24h from now Smile
Quote:Yep, that should work for me! That means within  22-24h from now Smile

@TheShinyMothim Cool! So let me know when you are free tomorrow. Big Grin
@Black Waterfall 

I will be able to get them tonight when I get off work. I will let you know when I catch some spearows.