Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
@Black Waterfall 
Thanks for that the trades. What would you like for the Heatran?
Quote:How about a Litten, Fletchling, and Fennekin

@Kookiemuker Sent! Cool  (I couldn't check the IVs those three though, but they should be ok.)
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall I'm still waiting for @RetroTyphlosion to drop my requested Emolga. Once this is done, I'll start depositing the rest of the Spearows one by one. I already caught them, but of course I can only deposit one mon at the time  Tongue

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll let you know when I deposited the next Spearow.
Quote:Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll let you know when I deposited the next Spearow.

@TheShinyMothim No worries, take your time! Big Grin Big Grin
@Black Waterfall 

Pokemon requesting: Numel (lvl 1 to 10)
Lvl of Spearow: 11
Ball: Great Ball
IGN: Lucas
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Quote:Pokemon requesting: Numel (lvl 1 to 10)
Lvl of Spearow: 11
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

@TheShinyMothim Sent! Cool
(Feb 4, 2018, 07:21 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: [Image: E1e-a5q7E_ylx9W9UPvNYf_8WZw4CdWEhKERJ1NN...74-h536-no]

Warm greetings everybody! Welcome to Black Waterfall's Fire-type Breedject Center!

As some of you already know, I am a hardcore Fire-type Pokemon lover, and since I came back playing Pokemon with Sun & Moon’s release I’ve been dedicating a lot of time and effort into breeding different combinations of Fire-type Pokemon.

But now that I have too many of them, I decided that it’s time for me to make my first contribution to the Pokemon Forever Community. So this breedject giveaway is not only a cheap excuse to share with you guys my passion for Fire-type Pokemon, but especially my way of saying thanks to all the users who have held tons of awesome giveaways or helped me in a way or another.

Okay, so let’s get to the point! All the breedjects that I’ll be giving away are either Fire-types or, for lack of a better name, ‘potential Fire-types’ (creatures whose type is not Fire but regardless may evolve/change into a Fire-type and become more awesome). Each Pokemon has been breed by me in Sun and, consequently, they are all unique (although I have multiple breedjects of most species). Needless to say, they are all legit.

The breedjects:

I’ll be giving away three to four boxes of breedjects of all my main competitive Fire-type Pokemon – and just to be clear – by this I mean that I’ll be giving away top tier breedjects of every existing non-legendary Fire-type (and potential Fire-type) Pokémon: Charmander, Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta, Cubone, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Slugma, Houndour, Magby, Torchic, Numel, Torkoal, Chimchar, Rotom-Heat, Tepig, Pansear, Litwick, Heatmor, Larvesta, Fennekin, Fletchling, Litleo, Litten, Oricorio, Salandit and Turtonator! So my fellow Pokemon trainers, prepare yourselves for desirable natures, optimal or even perfect IVs, hidden abilities, egg moves and, of course, awesome Fire-type babies! These Pokemon are intended to help beginners in breeding and competitive play, but senior players are more than welcome Smile

You should refer to the following spreadsheet for the list of all (actual and potential) Fire-type breedjects that I’ll be giving away. This spreadsheet is meant to comprise every single non-legendary (actual or potential) Fire-type Pokemon species in as much as possible different combinations (different genders, balls, natures, abilities, ivs, egg moves).

I’ll do my best to keep this spreadsheet updated, and, if I have already traded all the Pokemon of the same species/group in the list, the unavailable Pokemon will be crossed out of the table. Every Pokemon in this list is unique, so please understand if the Pokemon you requested has already been traded to someone else before (first come first served).

The Rules:
  1. You may reserve any breedject you want.
  2. We can Link Trade, but trades done by GTS will be prioritezed.
  3. This is the basic format to make a GTS request:
            Pokemon Requested:
            Pokemon Deposited: Spearow (Can be found in Routes 2 and 3)
            Gender of Deposited:
            Level of Deposited:
            Ball of Deposited:
  1. Whenever possible level/gender lock your GTS requests (avoid being sniped!)
  2. There is no request/reservation limit, but you may only request/reserve one of each species of Pokemon.
  3. First come first served.
  4. There are kids here, so avoid profanity such as mentioning Water-type Pokemon :D
  5. Don’t you dare evolving your Eeevee into Vaporeon. OMG just broke the profanity rule!
  6. You don’t need to give me reps but it would be great if you do Smile
  7. Please be patient. I will always do the trades as soon as I can, but sometimes this may take a few hours, probably because of our time zone difference. I live in China (UTC+8) and, on top of that, every time I need to get online in-game I have to bypass the infamous Great Firewall by turning on my VPN and using my PC as a WiFi hotspot for my 3DS.
  8. Apologies for any mistakes or problems (this is my first giveaway!)
  9. Enjoy your awesome Fire-type Pokemon as much as you possibly can!
Reservations: 
  • @TheShinyMothim Numel, Love Ball Oricorio and Salandit, Moon Ball HA Litwick — By GTS;
[Image: Shuffle004Winking.png]That's all folks! [Image: Shuffle004Winking.png]

Could I reserve the Moon ball Litwick (Non reserved one), Magician Fennekin, and Adamant Cubone (Beast ball)? I currently have something in the gts!
Quote:Could I reserve the Moon ball Litwick (Non reserved one), Magician Fennekin, and Adamant Cubone (Beast ball)? I currently have something in the gts!

@TedCruzTruZodiac Of course, you can reserve as many mons as you want as long as it's only one of each species! Tongue
@Black Waterfall 

Pokemon requesting: Oricorio (lvl 1 to 10)
Lvl of Spearow: 9
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
(Feb 15, 2018, 05:12 AM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: Pokemon requesting: Oricorio (lvl 1 to 10)
Lvl of Spearow: 9
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

@TheShinyMothim Enjoy! Cool Big Grin