Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Ultra Beast Trading
Hello! I will get straight to the point and so pretty much this post is for trading Ultra Beasts that you could only get in a specific game. I have a copy of Ultra Moon so I cannot get the Ultra beasts Blacephan, Kartana, and Buzzwhole without trading,and I want to fill out my dex and I am sure you want to too, so I would trade you a Pokemon only avalable in Ultra Moon such as Pheromosa, Celesteela, and Stakataka (I have a limited amount so this will only be up for a short while). If you would like to make a request it will be done by GTS. 

Requested: (Celesteela, Pheromosa, Stakataka)
    Deposited:  (Blacephan, Kartana, Buzzwhole)
    IGN:
@Vapidjohnson Do you want to touch trade a Blacephalon for a Stakataka? Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Mar 28, 2018, 06:39 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Vapidjohnson Do you want to touch trade a Blacephalon for a Stakataka? Smile

I have Ultra Moon so I cannot obtain Blacephalon. Sorry.
(Mar 29, 2018, 05:19 AM)Vapidjohnson Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2018, 06:39 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Vapidjohnson Do you want to touch trade a Blacephalon for a Stakataka? Smile

I have Ultra Moon so I cannot obtain Blacephalon. Sorry.

@Vapidjohnson I am sorry that my wording was unclear (I am not a native speaker by the way :D), what should have said is that I am willing to touch trade one of the Blacephalons I have in my copy of Ultra Sun for one of your Stakatakas. If you are only interested in the completion of the National Dex, that is.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~