Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Completing Dex Help!!!
Hi! I'm trying to complete my pokedex in Pokemon Moon and I have the majority of the dex already but I still am missing some. They're mostly the trade evolutions and weather encounters.

I need: 
  1. Espeon 
  2. Goomy
  3. Sligoo
  4. Goodra
  5. Castform
  6. Porygon-2
  7. Porygon-Z
  8. Electivire
  9. Scizor
  10. Marshadow (would be nice to put into dex but not necessary)
*I am fine with getitng any part of the evolution lines and then being able to breed it for more to evolve into the mons I need*

I WILL RETURN THE MON(S) IF ASKED!!!

If anyone could help me complete the dex, I would appreciate it a lot!!!   Big Grin
I too am trying to finish the pokedex i have most of the pokemon ur looking trade me if  can
(Aug 7, 2018, 10:43 AM)jemma355 Wrote: Hi! I'm trying to complete my pokedex in Pokemon Moon and I have the majority of the dex already but I still am missing some. They're mostly the trade evolutions and weather encounters.

I need: 
  1. Espeon 
  2. Goomy
  3. Sligoo
  4. Goodra
  5. Castform
  6. Porygon-2
  7. Porygon-Z
  8. Electivire
  9. Scizor
  10. Marshadow (would be nice to put into dex but not necessary)
*I am fine with getitng any part of the evolution lines and then being able to breed it for more to evolve into the mons I need*

I WILL RETURN THE MON(S) IF ASKED!!!

If anyone could help me complete the dex, I would appreciate it a lot!!!   Big Grin

Hi! I have a Goomy for trade Smile
You can get item trade evos by asking for the evolved form by offering the pokemon with the item on gts, people surprisingly will trade you and thats how i completed my dex in both Moon and Ultra Moon
@Pixelatic  I would LOVE to take your Goomy. Thanks so much!

@mkoch99  I never thought of that. I'll try that and edit my dex list as needed. 

Smile
(Aug 14, 2018, 11:42 AM)jemma355 Wrote: @Pixelatic  I would LOVE to take your Goomy. Thanks so much!

@mkoch99  I never thought of that. I'll try that and edit my dex list as needed. 

Smile

Cool, when are you available for trading?
What do you still need? Are you in the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel? It is easier to do link trades there~
https://discordapp.com/channels/21081977...8685080579
What is a signature and how do I get one?