Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ultimate Breeding Centre
Hi 
reply if you want me to breed for give details in return I keep the first hatched Pokemon
What do you mean by "keep the first hatched pokemon"?
Do you mean that if i gave you a foreign charizard and asked for a shiny charmander would you keep the first shiny charmander you got or the first charmander you got in general?
Also how long would it take you to breed the requested pokemon?
(Jul 18, 2016, 04:15 AM)Poke Fan Orlando Wrote: Hi 
reply if you want me to breed for give details in return I keep the first hatched Pokemon

Well, if you can....here is my list:
  • Shiny Eevee Female with Heal Ball(Pink pokeball) Catch a female Eevee with Heal Ball and then only thing left is to breed. HA and IV's not required. Two Shiny female Eevee please. Shiny Eevee with either one of Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice. Eevee can be caught on Route 10 in XY and Route 116 in ORAS.
  • Shiny Froakie Female with Protean HA and Luxury Ball(The black pokeball with orange stripes) Can catch a female Frogadier from Friend Safari with HA Protean. Only 1 Shiny female Froakie please. IV's for Froakie not required. Froakie with either one of Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice.
  • Shiny Hawlucha Male with Luxury Ball and any of the Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice. IV's not required, it can be anything. Hawlucha can be caught in Route 10 in XY. 1 Shiny Hawlucha only please.
  • Shiny Sneasel Female with Inner Focus ability. Its not HA so don't worry about getting it too hard. IV's would be nice, but not required. Sneasel with Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice too. Sneasel can be caught on Route 17 in XY.
  • Shiny Honedge with Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice. IV's not required, but would be nice. No gender require either. 1 Shiny Honedge only please.
  • Shiny Fennekin Female with Luxury Ball and Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice. A female Braixen can be caught in Friends Safari with Luxury ball and then breed with a ditto to pass on pokeball colour. IV's and Abilities not required so any ability is okay.
  • Shiny Riolu with Quick ball and Hardy, Docile, Bashful or Quirky Nature would be nice. IV's and Ability not required so its okay if you can't get HA. Riolu can be caught on Route 22 in XY or in Friends Safari.
  • Shiny Larvesta with Flame Body. Nature, Gender, and IV's not required. So it can be any Shiny Larvesta as long it has Flame Body ability.
Well this is all i can give for you to do. You don't have to do this since its time consuming. Give me your friend code and i'll be online whenever you finishes. Of course, any First Shiny Pokemon you've encounter is yours. Good Luck!
(Jul 18, 2016, 10:41 AM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: What do you mean by "keep the first hatched pokemon"?
Do you mean that if i gave you a foreign charizard and asked for a shiny charmander would you keep the first shiny charmander you got or the first charmander you got in general?
Also how long would it take you to breed the requested pokemon? 
the first charmander in general
Bump it.
I just need a zoura nothing complicated