Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ultimate Counter Team Cup
Hey guys, I am starting a new Pokémon tournament soon which is kinda different from the regular draft leagues you might know. This tournament will be the counter team format, which means you know what mons your opponent has, and he/she know what you have. But there is something different in this tournament compering to regular draft leagues: there will be NO draft. You have to pick one Pokemon form every tier (tier 1 to 5) and a mega. This means you will build a team of 6 Pokemon before the tournament starts and you can NOT change them during the season. Of course you can change sets and EV’s every week to counter your opponents team, but you have to bring the 6 mons you submitted at the start of the tournament. The tiers can be found over here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

This are the rules of the tournament:
1. Treat others with respect
2. Don't spam in any way
3. You are allowed to promote your internet content, as long as you don’t spam it
4. All channels have to be spoiler free (this includes recent posted battle video's, Sun and Moon talk, etc.) for spoiler stuff there are separated channels
5. Every team can have one Pokemon from each tier (thats T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 and Mega) There is no draft, instead, you PM me after you are in our Discord server the 6 Pokemon you want like I mentioned earlier. This of course does mean a other team can have a Pokémon you have as well.
6. We battle on Pokémon Showdown
7. You are not able to change your roster
8. We play by Smogon OU rules
9. You have to Mega Evolve first turn (so no speed boost Mega Sharpedo or any kind of that)
10. Battle in time, if a match is not played before the week is over (so the due day is always Sunday) the player that was the most active will get the free win (6-0).
11. Don't forfeit a match after you started it
12. A match is not valid without a replay
13. When a match start post the link in the battle chat (so ppl can watch live)
14. When a match is over, one coach posts the link in the replay chat and says what match the replay is from
15. A season can feature 32 coaches max

If you have any questions be sure to let me know down below. If you wish to join, please join our Discord server over here: https://discord.gg/medRhKH Once you enter there will be instructions for you about what to do next. Hopefully I will see you there!
32 Coaches? Damn

* Bionic Puppy in

PS Username: Bionic Puppy
Anything else you want?
(Sep 26, 2016, 11:18 AM)Bionic Puppy Wrote: 32 Coaches? Damn

* Bionic Puppy in

PS Username: Bionic Puppy
Anything else you want?

When you join the server it will take you to a welcome channel explaining exactly what you need to do Wink