Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Unburden Swirlix/Slurpuff?
Exclamation 
Does somebody have a Unburden Swirlix or Slurpuff (IV's don't matter)?
Have one I can give you. Was actually breeding them not long ago.
That would be amazing, are you still online? I'll add your fc!
I sure am ^^
I got one a minute ago, I gave you rep. +1 because I appreciated you wanting to help me out, but I don't need it anymore. Thanks anyway!!
Not a problem ^^ Thanks.
(Dec 11, 2014, 06:09 PM)Saiorikins Wrote: Not a problem ^^ Thanks.

Hi! could I please trade you a pokemon for a female unburden swirlix/slurpuff? IVs don't matter as well, I just need a female slurpuff to breed and give it egg moves. Thanks!
(Dec 12, 2014, 04:29 AM)loismaaan_ Wrote:

Hi! could I please trade you a pokemon for a female unburden swirlix/slurpuff? IVs don't matter as well, I just need a female slurpuff to breed and give it egg moves. Thanks!

Sure thing. Mine are all Adamant with the move Belly Drum ^^ Will add your fc and I'm available soon as you see me online (which is almost always) xD
(Dec 12, 2014, 01:28 PM)Saiorikins Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2014, 04:29 AM)loismaaan_ Wrote:

Sure thing. Mine are all Adamant with the move Belly Drum ^^ Will add your fc and I'm available soon as you see me online (which is almost always) xD

Thanks so much! I dont mind the natures or IV i just want it to breed, which pokemon would you like for the swirlix/slurpuff? Smile
(Dec 12, 2014, 01:30 PM)loismaaan_ Wrote: Thanks so much! I dont mind the natures or IV i just want it to breed, which pokemon would you like for the swirlix/slurpuff? Smile

OMG Thank you so much.