Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] 10/4/15 VGC15 Doubles Tournament
Check in Begins soon, Be ready to check in and be at the Forum Channel.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:42 AM)Shachi Wrote: I'm in. I have my team ready at all times.

If you plan on joining, join the battlefy page or i cant put you in, it doesnt show you joined in the Battlefy.

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
CHECK IN IS LIVE, CHECK IN, And Go to the the forum channel, http://www.twitch.tv/pfforumgaming

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
BRACKET IS SEEDED, YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO ADD YOU FOE, IF YOU DONT, The one who doesnt ADD YOU WINS

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 4, 2015, 08:32 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:42 AM)Shachi Wrote: I'm in. I have my team ready at all times.

If you plan on joining, join the battlefy page or i cant put you in, it doesnt show you joined in the Battlefy.

Real life came in the way, sorry. wish you could use pause IRL for somethings. Pokemon is important!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Hey All, I kept all the videos from the battles I participated in, (a.k.a. Watch me get RNG against Pod, and Completely Destroyed by Delta) and I thought the people on the other side of bracket maybe might/maybe might not want to see the battles

Me vs. Pod: ABDG-WWWW-WW2S-JL9J
Me vs. Delta: (Game 1) JBGG-WWWW-WW2S-JLGE
Me vs. Delta: (Game 2) S23W-WWWW-WW2S-JLGV

Me vs. Pod: Togekiss, Kabutops, Delphox, Ambipom vs. Politoed, Ludicolo, Manectric, Terrakion

Me vs. Delta: (Game 1) Politoed, Togekiss, Kabutops, Delphox vs. Rotom-W, Cresselia, Kangaskhan, Landorus-T

Me vs. Delta (Game 2) Togekiss, Ambipom, Delphox, Steelix vs. Rotom-W, Kangaskhan, Cresselia, Landorus-T

P.S. Thanks Pod for the Rain Smile

P.P.S. I know I played poorly, I hadn't used this team more than 3 times before, and I had just woken up an hour ago, so please be kind, my poor Delphox can't take the hate :'(