Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

XBOX ONE USERS
hello guys at the beginning of the month i got a code for halo odst for the MCC and i gamefly that game so i am no need for it.
I havent used or anything so let me know if anybody is intrested by replying to me.
If theres more the one person just state which is your fav pokemon and why since this is a pokemon site thanks
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:33 AM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: hello guys at the beginning of the month i got a code for halo odst for the MCC and i gamefly that game so i am no need for it.
I havent used or anything so let me know if anybody is intrested by replying to me.
If theres more the one person just state which is your fav pokemon and why since this is a pokemon site thanks

Would i be able to get it.
Charmander is my favourite pokemon. when it is shiny it is gold and its last evoulotion looks like a dragon. it is also a fire pokemon and strong. It was my favourite at first because of the anime.
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:41 AM)Shadowdragon_69 Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:33 AM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: hello guys at the beginning of the month i got a code for halo odst for the MCC and i gamefly that game so i am no need for it.

Charmander is my favourite pokemon. when it is shiny it is gold and its last evoulotion looks like a dragon. it is also a fire pokemon and strong. It was my favourite at first because of the anime.

you do own the game right? because it wont work if you dont just to make sure
(Jun 24, 2015, 04:01 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:41 AM)Shadowdragon_69 Wrote:

you do own the game right? because it wont work if you dont just to make sure
no i dont
I was trying ti give this attention
Hey there. I'm not sure if you still have the code or not, but I would be willing to take it off your hands if you do. I just purchased the game and want to play through the series.

Also, my favorite Pokemon is, hands down, Psyduck. There are many reasons behind my opinion, but the main reasons are nostalgia from childhood and their shiny color. I spent a few months trying to find my very own shiny Psyduck and finally succeeded.
(Jun 29, 2015, 08:57 PM)FoxyLuc Wrote: Hey there. I'm not sure if you still have the code or not, but I would be willing to take it off your hands if you do. I just purchased the game and want to play through the series.

Also, my favorite Pokemon is, hands down, Psyduck. There are many reasons behind my opinion, but the main reasons are nostalgia from childhood and their shiny color. I spent a few months trying to find my very own shiny Psyduck and finally succeeded.

yea dud you can have it last day to redeem it too ill PM you and enjoy only bad thing is that i dont think it has firefight but ohh well