Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC'16 Battle Buddy
(Dec 17, 2015, 03:55 AM)AbruptFury Wrote: (Just in case you don't know) You can battle some pretty decent VGC players on http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ . But if you just wanna play in-game, then yea, your group is the best way to go.

kappa KappaHD hush bruh let me work :D
I can practice with you. I don't use any legendaries though if that's a problem
(Dec 18, 2015, 06:42 PM)UmbreonStudio Wrote: I can practice with you. I don't use any legendaries though if that's a problem

No problem. You can easily get this work.
anyone know a some form of communication to get this starting, like a group chat or something. I haven't thought about this all the way through
We can plan skype chats. or we can set a time and meet up on SD
I can set up a skype chat when I get home, if everyone can pm their skype name to me?
(Dec 10, 2015, 10:31 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: I'll help out. I got all the Primals, so you can test your team out against them.

Can you help me out too, I'm having trouble going against primals
(Dec 19, 2015, 07:55 AM)Akae47 Wrote: We can plan skype chats. or we can set a time and meet up on SD

Added you by the way
I'm ready for some VGC 16 battles! Add me and we can start practicing right away Smile :D
added everyone untill now and made a skype chat to arrange battles etc. If anybody more wants to join in, pm me your skype and i'll add you!