Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC Tier List
(Jul 10, 2017, 03:14 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"écarlate"

I thought I already specified why I don't have any replays? My SIM card got corrupted and I lost all my battle videos. Not just the ones from the tournament, but all of them since Sun and Moon were released. Kind of a bummer, but you can always request a battle and see the team in action for yourself. I never turn down a battle.  Big Grin

- 0kamii

P.S. Knowing you considered it makes me feel a lot better, so thanks @Slec! I really appreciate it.

Don't listen to @"écarlate" he's been mad at pokemon since mega kang got banned in OU 4 years ago.  Big Grin tjfRekt
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jul 10, 2017, 12:55 PM)Slec Wrote: However looking back at past tier lists I found the one @Justin did and its really really bad. Like who runs protect on scarf Xurkitree? Protect is a priority move so it doesnt need to be fast!!!!!!

You're all sleeping on protect/scarf. OP combo that only sees play at the highest of levels. 2hi4u @Slec
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jul 11, 2017, 12:16 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jul 10, 2017, 03:14 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"écarlate"

I thought I already specified why I don't have any replays? My SIM card got corrupted and I lost all my battle videos. Not just the ones from the tournament, but all of them since Sun and Moon were released. Kind of a bummer, but you can always request a battle and see the team in action for yourself. I never turn down a battle.  Big Grin

- 0kamii

P.S. Knowing you considered it makes me feel a lot better, so thanks @Slec! I really appreciate it.

Don't listen to @"écarlate" he's been mad at pokemon since mega kang got banned in OU 4 years ago.  Big Grin tjfRekt

(Jul 11, 2017, 12:20 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jul 10, 2017, 12:55 PM)Slec Wrote: However looking back at past tier lists I found the one @Justin did and its really really bad. Like who runs protect on scarf Xurkitree? Protect is a priority move so it doesnt need to be fast!!!!!!

You're all sleeping on protect/scarf. OP combo that only sees play at the highest of levels. 2hi4u @Slec

Never talk to me or My son again mr Justin "Guts IRL Justin Flynn" Flynn
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
@Justin can you tell me what is a smogon??? is this some legendary pokemon???
@Slec But where's Mankey Kappa
OU MASTER RACE