Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Viable megas for 2016?
Hi I'm having mega block for my VGC 2016 team. I would appreciate some feedback about some viable megas

Thanks Smile
Mega kang, Mega Ray, Mega Camerupt, Mega Mewtwo x/y.
All I can think of right now but majority of the mega's that benefits from either primal's abilities or good pairing with the new lineup of legends are all good in VGC 16
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vgc...s.3558929/

Check out this for some ideas
[Insert signature here]
Actually, Mega Kanga is still very good in this format, Mega Mawile deals good damage, but if you somehow lose you ability on this pokémons (Skill Swap is very common, Worry Seed is another option) there goes the mega... Mega Salamence is good too, despite Mega Rayquaza's existence... Mega Gengar for trapping...

The thing with Mega Ray and Mega Mewtwo XY is that they use both a restricted Legendary team slot and your Mega Team Slot... despite they being very powerful that can make your team weaker I guess...

And the power house Mega Bidoof, always a trend in any meta xD
I'm liking mega gengar so far can pull off good damage and some shenanigans
(Jan 9, 2016, 06:57 AM)Robinson_Avila Wrote: And the power house Mega Bidoof, always a trend in any meta xD

I like where you're going
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
The two megas im looking at for vgc '16 are Mewtwo and Salamence, two of the faster pokemon in the entire game for sure, and not as fragile as gengar. Mega ray or Mawile might also fit well on a team with the right build/set