Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] X/Y Doubles Battles
Looking for a Battle to work with my new Doubles team. So does anyone want to help out? This will be a VGC Format battle.
I will I have a X and Y team I can use
#TeamForum

(Jan 12, 2015, 02:32 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I will I have a X and Y team I can use

Ok ill add you now. IGN Ben
Good Battle Tyga I noticed how big of a Fire weakness this team has. Even when I used it and it won I had that problem. So any idea what I can switch someone with?
good games! rockslide on your garchomp will hit fire pokemon super effective. and possibly adding a water pokemon would help. rotom wash is always a good water type
#TeamForum

(Jan 12, 2015, 02:57 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: good games! rockslide on your garchomp will hit fire pokemon super effective. and possibly adding a water pokemon would help. rotom wash is always a good water type

I had Rockslide on Kisame and Rainbow was my good water type. But I lose her too early so that cause too many problems.
Yeah is see what your saying. just try to conserve it in battle the best you can so it doesnt faint to quick
#TeamForum

(Jan 12, 2015, 03:00 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Yeah is see what your saying. just try to conserve it in battle the best you can so it doesnt faint to quick

Will do the Mega Kang Messed with my head I forgot how powerful it was.