Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VIDEO] Black's VGC 17 Pokemon Showdown Live Series
PS VGC 17 Live #1: Cat's Out of the Bag (Feat Alolan Persian)

or Meow

Hey Guys, Black Cybertron.....oh wait. I'm not that Good... 

This might be the start of a laddering series I'll be bringing to all of you at showcasing essentially how I battle in the VGC 17 and other formats. Will like to reiterate some unknowns about this personal project of mine, but hopefully you all get to learn about battling essentials, trends in the meta, eccentric Pokemon/sets, and other things we might see as I go along. With all that said, today I'll be featuring a VGC team featuring Alolan Persian (you can all blame @"écarlate"), the popular AKF core, Curse Recycle Snorlax, and Normalium Z Tapu Koko with Nature Power. Anyways I hope you all enjoy. 

PS: If anyone of you have ideas or thoughts about the video (or how bad my laptop is), feel free to leave a comment below. 
Really good video man! I would've loved to have seen that Kangaskhan get played though haha
I've been lacking some good vgc content lately so I'll definitely make sure to keep an eye out for the next episode!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Last time we are using the Alolan Persian team for this live for awhile.

In this episode, we'll be using Specs Lele paired with P2 - Spider to ladder on this short showdown live.

https://youtu.be/w0kJMPRly-0

Not much going on, but we are still using the Specs Lele team as we encounter some issues on PS itself.

We are still using the Specs Lele team and we encounter some rather unique and close games in this session. Will we falter our ranking or will we get back on top?