Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Tyrunt with Sturdy [HA]
Wink 
So I am out of ideas. I missed the 2015 Event and I really want a Tyrunt with Sturdy for my Team. 
I have a few Shinies I can offer
[Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_350_Schillernd_XY.gif]  [Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_269_Schillernd_XY.gif][Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_573_Schillernd_XY.gif][Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_329_Schillernd_XY.gif][Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_301_Schillernd_XY.gif][Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_376_Schillernd_XY.gif]

There are also other options. Just make me an offer and I see what I can do.
For example, I have a Honedge with 5 perfekt IVs for breeding and since I am from Austria everybody not living in a german speaking country can use
it for Masuda Breeding.
@Pitchblackdragon I can help you Smile the vibrava looks very nice but I could give you a couple HA pokemon for that beauty, anything else your looking for?
I have one, if you still want it and you have not got it yet, I will just give it to you for any pokemon, I didn't know how to use it anyway.
No thanks. The Tyrunt with sturdy is already enough  :D
I happily give you Vibrava for it but it is on my Sun Edition. I hope that is no problem
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:22 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: I have one, if you still want it and you have not got it yet, I will just give it to you for any pokemon, I didn't know how to use it anyway.

That is so nice of you, thanks. But I don't want to give you just any Pokemon. I want to repay the favor ^^
Just give me whatever you think is worth the trade. my friend code is 2337-6728-8217.

Something you think is good then, I am okay with anything.
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:27 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: Just give me whatever you think is worth the trade. my friend code is 2337-6728-8217

Ok I'm going online right now and give you something nice. Thanks again.
my FC is 3394-3565-6228
Thank you, you are such a nice person.

I hope that Tyrunt helps you a lot.
I have to thank you. I've been searching so long for a HA Tyrunt
Also, I would have loved to continue trading but I don't have that many good Pokemon on my Sun Edition ^^;
(Manly because I don't like the fact that I can't trade them back to previous editions)
But thank you so so much again :D
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:44 PM)Pitchblackdragon Wrote: I have to thank you. I've been searching so long for a HA Tyrunt
Also, I would have loved to continue trading but I don't have that many good Pokemon on my Sun Edition ^^;
(Manly because I don't like the fact that I can't trade them back to previous editions)
But thank you so so much again :D

Hope you have good luck using it on anything you are going to use it for, nice day, and thank you again, you are so kind.