Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WTT Shiny Articuno for Shiny Rayquaza
Tongue 
As title says, it's lvl 100 Timid Articuno it also has an active Pokerus on it. I'd like the Rayquaza to be Jolly or Adamant or perhaps Naive. Blush
Ohh, wait don't you have PkHex? you had Diantha as your profile pic so...
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:18 PM)Colette Wrote: Ohh, wait don't you have PkHex? you had Diantha as your profile pic so...

I don't even know what PkHex is lol

Diantha is an option in the profile menu.
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:20 PM)Aleksandros Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:18 PM)Colette Wrote: Ohh, wait don't you have PkHex? you had Diantha as your profile pic so...

Nvm cause I remember trading with you and you had Diantha as your profile pic.. must've been a glitch lol

But really there's no way to get Diantha as your pic w/out PkHex
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Feb 14, 2016, 04:20 PM)Colette Wrote:

Nvm cause I remember trading with you and you had Diantha as your profile pic.. must've been a glitch lol

Oh holy crap it is you! Naw, that was totally me. That's how I got this Articuno, it's yours just noticed your name. The reason I'm trying to get rid of it is the name you have on it, it's spelled wrong haha!

So in truth, if you could rename it for me that would be just as good. And no seriously, I don't have PkHex
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:22 PM)Aleksandros Wrote:

Oh holy crap it is you! Naw, that was totally me. That's how I got this Articuno, it's yours just noticed your name. The reason I'm trying to get rid of it is the name you have on it, it's spelled wrong haha!
Lol I spelled it special Wink want me to change it?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Feb 14, 2016, 04:23 PM)Colette Wrote:

Haha yeah, back to basic Articuno would be great. Thanks for being understanding haha, it just really irked me lol :s

Also seriously, I don't even know what Pk Hex is, but Diantha is one of the options in the Public Icons for me
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:24 PM)Aleksandros Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:20 PM)Aleksandros Wrote: I don't even know what PkHex is lol

Haha yeah, back to basic Articuno would be great. Thanks for being understanding haha, it just really irked me lol :s
Np, get online Smile I'll also get you that rayquaza if ya want
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Feb 14, 2016, 04:25 PM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:20 PM)Colette Wrote: Nvm cause I remember trading with you and you had Diantha as your profile pic.. must've been a glitch lol

Wow you're awesome, I don't have ORAS yet will that affect anything?
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:27 PM)Aleksandros Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:25 PM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:22 PM)Aleksandros Wrote: Oh holy crap it is you! Naw, that was totally me. That's how I got this Articuno, it's yours just noticed your name. The reason I'm trying to get rid of it is the name you have on it, it's spelled wrong haha!

Wow you're awesome, I don't have ORAS yet will that affect anything?
Nope at least I don't think so
My FC list is full sorry! xD Too lazy to delete
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"