Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

We need a Gen VI Pokémon Ranger sequel!
I assume that I am not the only one here who would love to see a new pokemon ranger game, as the last one was 2 gens ago. It's definitely one of the better spin-offs in my opinion and absolutely deserves another game in a new region. I think that they should definitely bring back the multiple partner pokemon like in Shadows of Almia, as that was by far the best feature that they removed and I would love to see it again. I would develop bonds with my partners and that was special for me when I was younger, as it helped me start liking pokemon that I never really cared too much for, such as kricketot, mime. jr and snover. I definitely think that the use of the guardian signs should be left in if a new game is made as riding on enteis back made me feel like I was little kid again watching Spell Of The Unknown for the first time and thinking that Entei was one of the coolest pokemon I had ever seen. Also I would be really cool to leave this in as it would mean that we would be able to do all sorts of cool things with the newer legendaries like Cobalion or maybe even Xerneas........riding Xerneas would be epic (Xerneas is basically my spirit animal).
Anyway I want to know what everybody else would want to see in a new pokemon ranger game if one was made.

Fanks :D
I would love one with snazy 3d graphics would be so amazing (mouth watering )XD