Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi!~~
Umm, hullo. I joined yesterday so I'm kinda new. I'm a 16-years-old and my favourite Pokemon would be Zorua  :D    I might make a Zorua sweep team some day. I found this website when I was looking for a Pokemon Chain counter (The one here works great BTW), and so far I have caught a shiny Korpfish (which evolved) and a shiny Carvanha (Which I stupidly Wonder-traded and got a dumb shiny Octillery in return Sad Sad ) My favourite thing about Pokemon is Zorua. I really like Zorua. I like to breed a lot too so one day I might do a giveaway. Favourite Pokemon trainer is Red (senpai~) and I don't like Zubats. I think I might be a little nervous or something so please bare with me until I get a little bit more confident.  I really don't know what else to say so I'm going to use Gary's quote and I'll smell ya later I guess....... 

P.S I also like Emolga but idk where to get those in ORAS
I also want dexter the pokedex back
Welcome to the community! I agree octillery's shiny is dumb >:/ Emolga can't be found in ORAS and has to be transferred from previous games!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:14 PM)Confide Wrote: Welcome to the community! I agree octillery's shiny is dumb >:/ Emolga can't be found in ORAS and has to be transferred from previous games!

Thanks~  
I'm probably just going to get the Emolga through GTS (although everyone wants a Genesect for it Angry )
Welcome to the forum bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome! :D
#LillieDefenseSquad