Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you guys doing for bottle caps?
I need to start hyper training and I just realized I only have a couple bottle caps. What methods are you guys using to get your bottle caps?
I've been using Poke Pelago to farm Gold Bottle Caps. Upgraded the Isle Aphun to rank 3 and kept going on the path for Rare-Treasure Hunting. The great thing about it is that I'll be getting items like pearls and nuggets to farm money at the same time.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I've been visiting the Lottery and Haunted House in my Festival Plaza, I've gotten two regular Bottle Caps and a Golden Bottle Cap through them. I also fish in the spot you find Dhelmise since I found a Bottle Cap there.
@Excalibur0126 how many gold bottle caps have you gotten so far?

@Eugenio What level is your lottery and haunted house?
Been running the Isle Aphun for ages and haven't seen a single bottle cap Undecided

The only ones I have came from the Dhelmise fishing spot (think I got 2 in 30 mins of fishing)
@Yatagarasu, a Level 1 Big Dream (Lottery), a Level 2 Treasure Hunt (Lottery), a Level 1 Trick Room (Haunted House), and a Level 2 Confuse Ray (Haunted House).
I've been getting around 2 or 3 a week, sometimes even two in one run. Though I only have around five as I've been slacking on the farming.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@BigDaddy Isle aphun hasn't been kind to me either Undecided

@Eugenio Oh cool I guess I gotta get me some haunted houses
(Dec 14, 2016, 02:13 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I've been getting around 2 or 3 a week, sometimes even two in one run. Though I only have around five as I've been slacking on the farming.

Oh wow the Isle Aphun has been really good to you. I still haven't gotten anything from mine
@Yatagarasu, once you reach a certain level in Festival Plaza you can ask visitors if they have any good facilities. I found the Big Dream Lottery through a visitor.