Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What did you catch with your first Master Ball?
Mine was on an exeggcute because I really wanted one and I thought the mball would breed down. It didn't. Sad
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 6, 2014, 10:23 AM)zenophobia Wrote: I was that one person who never used their master ball, heck I even caught Kyogre with a Premier Ball cause I thought it looked cool.  Undecided

Haha, I'm the same with you. I catch all my legends in normal Pokeballs because a certain youtuber liked doing that and he inspired me. I'm saving mine for when I run into Teleporting/Exploding shinies.
Funny story... I've never used a Master Ball before. I always wanted to save it until I absolutely felt like I needed to use it and just never found anything worthwhile to waste should a magical ball on.

Ironically, that means that my Master Ball is always wasted since it's never used... I need help. @_@
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Nov 7, 2014, 05:29 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: Funny story... I've never used a Master Ball before. I always wanted to save it until I absolutely felt like I needed to use it and just never found anything worthwhile to waste should a magical ball on.

Ironically, that means that my Master Ball is always wasted since it's never used... I need help. @_@

You've never run into a shiny with all your pokes being level 100?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Oh gosh.. My first master ball was very intelligently used on an eevee that wouldn't get in the damn ball when i was younger. :P
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
I think my first Master Ball would probably have been on either Entei, Raikou or Suicune when I first got Gold when it came out.

I don't think 10 year old me would have had the patience to not use the Master Ball on at least one of them.
I think on Lugia since Silver was my first game.

I remember not too long after that though when I got Blue I was so mad my little cousin used it on a Grimer >:
Kee Yogre. It was my first time running through a Pokemon game and I thought you had to use the M Ball for it
My first was probably Rayquaza in Emerald. After that, nothing. Though a friend of mine stole my DS and wasted the master ball on an Abra he found in Hgss.

Luckily I didn't have a lust for blood at that time, otherwise he would tjfRekt lo