Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What do you Wonder Trade?
I am constantly wonder trading plenty of breedjects that have 4-5 perfect IVs. I normally save those for Wonder Trade Wednesday, though.

I also always take all the unwanted pokemon I get in Wonder Trade like Poocheyena, Wurmple, and Magikarp and full evolve them and level them a little by running through the elite four once. Then I re-wonder trade them out so maybe someone will actually keep them lol.

I always release pokemon with vulgar or inappropriate nicknames. It doesn't bother me really but it is a game played all around the world with an E rating for everyone.
I wonder trade breedjects as well. Previous breedjects include Torchics and Charmanders. Currently wonder trading Honedge breedjects! :D  Usually I just release all the unwanted pokemon.
O always wonder trade breedjects or pokemon that I already have. I release all the unwanted pokemon or pokemons with rude names, for the very same reason as you.
Hi Smile I wonder trade only breedjects. I released every magikarp/zigzagoon/... or the pokemon that I already have that I received from that trade.
Zigzagoons because I'm pure scum.

;-;

Forgive me wondertrader who sent over a Sheer Force Totodile with Egg Moves.  Angel
I only WT breedjects too. I release all the Pokemon that no one wants so they can start a new life, think about it that way.  Angel
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Usually trade breedjects and pokemon with hidden abilities. Sometimes I'm really generous and trade shiny perfect dittos with pokerus. Funny thing about WT is I've pretty much gotten most of the dex entries for zigzagoon  xD
This is always how it is with me:

If I send something good, I get trash. If I send trash, I get something good. 

[Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png]
Your number one flying-type trainer!
@lustrousdreams I'm hoping that I catch you on one of your generous days and nab one of those wonderful sounding Ditto's off ya ;]!

In return you'll have another Zigzagoon for your collection though mind you  :D
Glad Im not the only one trying to make wonder trade better.  I think its such a cool feature and it really sucks that a lot of people abuse it