Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What do you look for in shinies?
For all those shinies out there, I was curious what you guys and gal say look for when deciding what shinies you are gonna look for next? I personally look for shinies which I think looks the coolest or have the most exotic color schemes. Do you look for shinies with the most competitive potential, personal favorites, or just decide randomly? I'd love to know
I usually look at the color scheme and how much I like the pokemon in general. For example always been a fan of Lucario so he was the first I hunted for.

Just recently got my Salazzle and I had my younger brother pick the next shiny target for me just to throw in some variety. Onto my next target though, shiny Sylveon.
(Dec 13, 2016, 10:36 PM)FallenX Wrote: I usually look at the color scheme and how much I like the pokemon in general. For example always been a fan of Lucario so he was the first I hunted for.

Just recently got my Salazzle and I had my younger brother pick the next shiny target for me just to throw in some variety. Onto my next target though, shiny Sylveon.

I definitely love exoctic colored Pokémon. I really dislike when they just tint a Pokémon a different color (like octillery)